Saturday, March 29, 2008

range report

went to work (yay, new office...), went to paintball (Eric F.'s Bachelor Party, kinda like Remy's Bachelor Party, and "David"'s Bachelor Party, apparently; I sense a theme), went to dinner (TGIFriday's), went to the range...

My 50-yard bullseye is jamming on the suck-button hard...but then I probably need to get used to the new trigger pull (milled a touch more sear into the hammer; now the trigger pull's about double what it was before). 4 out of 6 of my targets were < 15 hits, while the other two were 18 and 17 hits. Bah.

What made my day, however, was looking at the Metro Pistol League standings--Stars & Stripes (my team) won last week and--get this--I made the top 4 shooters for handicap score on my team! I actually helped out! W00t!

No comments: