Sunday, April 6, 2008

Range Report

I dunno what it was today, but I was consistently hitting 18 and 19 shots on-paper, and up to 17 hits in the black. Maybe it was the fact that I was on Lane 1, which is right next to the wall, so I didn't have anybody on the left to distract me. I also didn't have anyone's target on the left to distract me, either, since I do keep both eyes opened when I shoot, but I let my lazy-eye drift my left eye out of focus (so that now I'm seeing two of everything) so that I can focus on the target on the 'left'--if there's someone else's target on the (actual) left, it becomes difficult to focus on my own target. Today I didn't have that, so perhaps that was a contributing factor to my accuracy achievement.

We'll find out for sure tomorrow--I plan on taking Lane 1 in my relay.

No comments: